Christmas is a joyous festivity in a year, aside from New Year’s Day. Everyone seems celebrating and in a festive mood as soon as the month of December starts. Different traditions and observations are also held during this day. Shopping malls and gift stores are swarmed with shoppers and early birdies. As we welcome the season of joy, peace, sharing, forgiveness and giving, we prepare treats and gifts for our family, friends, neighbors and everyone close to our hearts and have touched our lives. We send our best wishes and Christmas messages, hoping that they too would enjoy the warmth of the Yuletide season.
Christmas Gift Hampers
We want to share our affordable christmas gift ideas with you. Feel free to mix and match. You can also think of themes that cater to the receiver taste and style, and you can also color-code. Be very creative in the presentation. Make sure that the items are arranged beautiful and the hamper is wrapped stylishly. You can use different materials to wrap up your hamper. Here are a few Christmas hamper ideas I came up with that hopefully will help you with your hamper themes this year. Cheers and good luck!
- Christmas feast hamper (Pasta, sauces, ham, cheese, etc.)
- Christmas breakfast hamper (Pancake, coffee, cream, syrup, peanut butter)
- Movie treats hamper (Popcorn, soda, potato chips, DVDs, movie passes)
- Chili and spicy treats hamper (Pepper, hot sauce, Korean kimchi, chili oil)
- Wine and cheese hamper (Red wine, white wine, fine cheese, nuts, crackers)
- Gummy bears and candy gift hamper (Gummy delights, lollipops, gum balls)
- Mexican delights gift hamper (Nachos, salsa, margaritas, olive oil, lime juice)
- Champagne and chocolate hamper (Champagne, crackers, chocolates, nuts)
- Chocolate and sweets hamper (Chocolate bars, chocolate mousse and dips)
- Barbecue and beer hamper (barbecue sauce, beer, chips, canned sausages)
- Relaxing lavender and chamomile spa hamper (Lavender and chamomile spa scents and treats)
- Bath and body hamper (Shampoo, bath soap, shower gels, etc.)
- Cooking utensils hamper (Scoops, ladle, wooden spatula, etc.)
- Tools and screws hamper (Hammer, screwdriver, screws, nails, etc.)
- Office and desktop supplies hamper (Stapler, puncher, staple wires, paper clips, sticky notes)
- Fruity flavors hamper (fruit flavorings, fruity scents, fruit-based lotions and bath treats)
- Foot spa hamper (Foot soak, relaxing oils, spa salts, foot scrub)
- Fragrances and moisturizers hamper (Perfumes or colognes, scented moisturizers, scented body mists)
- Mittens, scarves and warmers hamper (Gloves, scarves, winter caps)
- Shampoo and hair care hamper (Shampoo, conditioner, hot oil kit, hair gel, mousse)
- Candles and scents gift hamper (Scented candles, scented oils, potpourri, etc.)
- Baking lovers gift hamper (Recipe books, baking tools like pastry cutters, cupcake molder)
- Winter treats hamper (Lip balm, mittens, scarf, moisturizers)
- Gardeners’ delight gift hamper (Gardening tools, seeds, fertilizers, etc.)
- Music lovers’ hamper (CDs, music composition notebooks, music books, etc.)
- Bookworms’ gift hamper (Novels, classic hardbound books, paperbacks, book markers)
More Christmas Gift Basket Ideas
- Make sure to consider your recipients lifestyle and interest in choosing the theme for your hamper.
- You can also arrange your hamper by theme. You can choose from the ideas above.
- You can use cellophane, clear plastic, or clothe in wrapping your hamper.
- Don’t forget to attach a gift tag with Christmas greetings on them.
More related Resources
- Christmas Cards from hallmark
- Christmas Table Decorations form pinterest
- Christmas Table Decorations from snydle.com
- Christmas table decorations from squiddo.com